At this School, students are encouraged to develop their full potential and acquire the discipline of learning how to learn, while upholding Christian teachings and beliefs.
The truth and authority of the Holy Bible and strong family values underpin the commitment of the School to provide quality in every facet of education – curriculum, teachers, facilities, management and discipline in a safe and caring environment.
In coming to this School each student, parent and staff member shall uphold the values of the School which include:
- Integrity – uprightness, honesty and decorous conduct, governed by the Holy Bible;
- Care & Compassion – kindness, consideration and generosity to all;
- Respect – for all people, property, opinions and authority;
- Responsibility – for our actions, progress and the environment; and
- Commitment – to self-discipline and the pursuit of excellence.